Corrective Concealer in one convenient quad-color wheel. Concealer wheels that achieve high, corrective coverage with only a handful of ingredients.
- Lavender cancels yellow to brighten dull and sallow skin.
- Mauve cancels brown to brighten dark patches or age worn skin.
- Mint neutralizes red to cover sunburn, rosacea and inflammation (breakouts).
- Pale Yellow cancels purple tones. Helpful for dark under-eye circles and veins that are close to the skin.
Formula is smooth and creamy for ease of application with brush, sponge or finger. Expect long wear with crease and melt resistance.
- Step 1 - Dot a neutralizing shade and carefully and blend with brush or fingertips feathering slightly beyond area to be camouflaged.
- Step 2 - Apply concealer that matches the color of your skin tone over the layer of neutralizing concealer (you can create skin tone by mixing yellow and mauve). You can skip this step if you choose and go straight to foundation application, but it is recommended to apply a thin layer of powder prior to foundation application.
Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil – This oil is rich in proteins, known for anti-aging properties while protecting against moisture loss and skin softening.
Sunflower Seed Oil - High in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and Vitamin E. Omega-6 acid helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells.
Base Ingredients: Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Carnuba (Copemicia Cerifera) Wax. Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), May contain: Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dixide CI77891, Ultra Marine Blue CI77007, Yellow #5 Lake CI19140.
Ingredients are subject to change, for most up to date ingredients check the label on your product
Overall Customer Rating of 13 Reviews: